91. Drink 64 ounces of water every day for a week – water is so good for you. Everyone should drink at least SOME water every day, and since I know I can tolerate 64 ounces a day, this is my goal. Staying hydrated is important for skin health!
92. If I can do it for a week, make it a month – because what’s a month when you really think about drinking water?
93. Go on a road trip with no predetermined destination – this makes me nervous because I’m such a planner, but we’ll see what happens!
94. Buy a matching bra and panty set – everyone should have pretties on underneath their regular clothes
95. Clean a drawer (thanks Angie) – this will get taken care of here pretty soon, moving is going to require a lot of cleaning!
96. Tithe – I’m not regular about it right now but know that it’s part of what I believe and so I need to figure this out!
97. Read the entire Bible from cover to cover again – I’ve done it once but that was like 8 years ago. It’s darned time.
98. Improve my posture – stand up straight, sit up straight, use my desk to work on the laptop instead of my couch. Those are all things that are going to help me out!
99. Work from home – I’ve already done this one! I’d love to do it full-time for a little while but for now the bank is my work home.
100. Leave my city once a month – I am not in “my” city right now. I’m a million miles away in South Carolina! Whee!