- Cover of Neil Diamond
And today we move own down the list! Thinking about joining met yet? It’s really not that hard to create a list! Some are little some are bit, all can be done!
11. Save $500 – living paycheck to paycheck is hard. I’ve not had a savings account in years, and while I have money in a checking account, it’s hard to keep it there when bills come due. Hopefully by the end of the year I will have a little bit of money saved. Then I’ll work on a REAL budget!
12. Go to a concert – any concert. Won’t be too hard. I’d love to see Jason Mraz. I was offered tickets to see Neil Diamond next Thursday but don’t want to go alone and have a focus group that night so I’ll pass this time around.
13. Eat fast food NO more than once a week – I have a sweet tooth AND a fast food tooth. It’s bad. I know my health would improve if I would just cut it out! Seriously, how hard can that be?
14. Write one hand-written letter a week – this week will be a thank you note to my Grandpa and one to my Grandma for their Christmas presents to me. I have lots of stationary so I should use the darned stuff! I need stamps.
15. Lose 20 pounds – I’ve been setting this goal over and over for years now. You’d think I’d learn my lesson. Maybe if I can do #13 I can get #15 accomplished, too!
16. Get new glasses – I hate the ones I have. Insurance will pay for a big chunk of the new ones, I just have to pick them out and get them ordered.
17. Buy a little black dress (never owned one before) – I have a little brown dress, a little wine dress, a little while polka-dotted dress, but no little black dress. Every woman needs one!
18. Buy myself a nice piece of classic jewelry – I already own two strands of pearls but I was thinking about a cross necklace. What do you think?