- Image by meerar via Flickr
Hi! You’ve reached Women’s Health, but currently I’m away from my desk
Right now I am:
- working 40 hours a week at one job,
- being trained for new duties at that job,
- working 10 hours a week at another job,
- handling a huge and somewhat mentally overwhelming project at that job,
- trying to write enough to keep me sane,
- going to church four or five days a week,
- attempting to have a life outside of that stuff,
- mentally preparing myself for a family reunion/my grams’ memorial service this weekend and
- breathing deeply.
I may be missing in action for a couple of days while I try to screw my head back onto my neck (it ran away about 37 minutes ago. While I am gone, I suggest you check out the following sites which I adore:
I will return as soon as I can find that head (SHOOT! Did someone leave the front door open?) and I will be back to spamming your reader with women’s health news!
Until then, tell me what you do to keep your stress level down!