- Image via Wikipedia
- 2 frozen sole, perch or other lean fish fillets (about 1/2 pound)
- 2 cups frozen mixed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or chicken broth
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Place each frozen fish fillet on 12-inch square of aluminum foil. Top each fillet with 1 cup of the vegetables. Sprinkle with dill weed, salt and pepper. Pour 1 tablespoon wine over each. Fold up sides of foil to make tent; fold top edges over to seal. Fold in sides, making a packet; fold to seal.
3. Place packets on cookie sheet. Bake about 35 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and fish flakes easily with fork.
1 Serving: Calories 170 (Calories from fat 20); Fat 2g (Saturated 1g); Cholesterol 90mg; Sodium 460mg; Carbohydrate 7g (Dietary fiber 3g); Protein 24g
Recipe courtesy of Betty Crocker