- Image by tobyleah via Flickr
So, how did last week go?
I didn’t manage to go for a walk since I was on crutches, but I did manage to get the rest of my goals taken care of. Did you join in? Did you write your hand-written note? I did, a thank you note to a friend. Did you hide your $1? I did. I’ll find it later, I’m sure. My TV is off as I’m writing this – I normally have the TV on for background noise while I blog! I drank more than my 8 glasses of water each and every day this week, too. I’m darned proud of myself!
This week I issue the following challenges to you!
1. Cook all of your meals. Don’t eat out, don’t go through the drive-thru, and even if you have to, cook some pot pies or box mac n’cheese. By cooking your own meals you’ll save some money as well as probably eat healthier!
2. Spend a half an hour with someone close to you. Laugh with them, cry with them, just sit around and read magazines together. Company is good for our souls, and if you haven’t been seeing your friends or family regularly, you’re missing out!
3. Do these three stretches every day – your neck deserves it!
4. Leave a comment on a blog where you’re normally intimidated to do so. I am normally intimidated to talk to some bloggers, but I am making it a goal to comment on at least ONE blog this week I’m normally shy on. You should, too!
5. Hug your child, your spouse, your best friend, your boss even, for at least 10 seconds. Let them know that you appreciate them and that they are loved. (Well, okay, maybe not your boss … but you get the point.) You’ll feel better, your hugee will feel better and physical contact is good for you!
Let me know how it goes, okay!