- Image by BenSpark via Flickr
21. Look into buying a photography domain – I do a lot of photography and used to own my own domain, but never really utilized it. I need to do this if I ever want to do anything with my photography!
22. Make photography business card – people need something to hold on to when they’re thinking about your photography, rigth?
23. Use said photography business cards – it’s rude to ask for the cards back after I hand them out. Use them.
24. Participate in NoBloPoMo – one post a day for a month, I’ve done it before.
25. Succeed in NoBloPoMo – I can do it again!
26. Watch Mama Mia – I’m a fan of musicals so I think this one will be easy! It could happen in just a few weeks, too!
27. Get a pair of skinny jeans – I think I could pull off this fad. I have yet to be brave enough to try on a pair, though, so we’ll see what happens after I do that.
28. See a Broadway (or off Broadway, heck) show – fan of musicals, need to see one!
29. Keep track of every book I read – already started this on my personal blog.
30. Write at least one sentence to “reviewâ€ each book I read – reviewed The Elegant Gathering of White Snows already on my personal blog. If you’re interested in that link, drop me a line!