- Image by Migraine Chick via Flickr
When people ask me to describe myself, this is how it goes: “I’m a Christian bank teller, I also write health articles for websites. I read, I write, I watch a lot of TV and I listen to a lot of music. I also have chronic pain including migraines and arthritis in my back.”
Thanks to Diana at Somebody Heal Me, I now know that there are tons of other Christians with chronic illnesses out there, and I have found a new support network. She recently shared about a Christians With Chronic Illness Blog Carnival that I never would have thought to search for on my own! Talk about a boost for my soul!
From what I can tell so far, Chronic Illness and Pain Support seems to be a great blog that provides just what it says; Christian support for those of us with chronic illnesses and pain! I’m excited to be a part of the following and hope that I’ll be able to get involved in future carnivals!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Coping with Suffering: January 2009 Headache Blog Carnival (somebodyhealme.dianalee.net)
- Video: Alternative Therapies for Migraine (somebodyhealme.dianalee.net)
- Must-Read Article on Art & Migraines (somebodyhealme.dianalee.net)
- What Is Pain? What Causes Pain? (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Sex & Migraines: February 2009 Headache Blog Carnival (somebodyhealme.dianalee.net)