- Image by `michelleBlack via Flickr
The ladies over at Living a Whole Life are giving away a set of glass straws to help keep you hydrated and save the landfills! They are also guaranteed, but are essentially unbreakable “they are made of borosilicate glass tubing which is the strongest commercially available glass. This is the same glass that Pyrex is made from. The straws are also annealed which means they are slowly cooled to make them tougher, less brittle, and dishwasher safe.”
Pieces of art that have purpose could be yours if you let them know what kind of whole living topics you’d like to see them cover in more depth. My vote? Fasting. Medical or non-medical, the idea of fasts fascinates me and I’d love to read more research on them.
If you’re interested in purchasing your own glass straws, head over to Daedra’s Etsy page and snag some!
Related articles by Zemanta
- The Greatest Glasses on Earth (aldenteblog.com)
- Materials-savvy designer turns senior project into a company (core77.com)
- Window Markers Help You Identify Party Glasses [Clever Uses] (lifehacker.com)
- 5 Reasons to Switch From Plastic Straws to Glass Straws (ecochildsplay.com)
- When the Company IS the Town: Economic Recession Comes to Corning – and Corning, New York (oxdown.firedoglake.com)