- Image via Wikipedia
2. Kotex Ultra Thin with Wings pads – yes, you read that right, I want to try out this pad. I have always (like since I was 16) been an Always Ultra Thin Regular with wings girl but they don’t have the “cut-a-way” that the Kotex pad is advertising. It’s been something that has annoyed me for almost ten years. Maybe it’s time to switch things up? (If you’re not ready to switch things up, you can at least get a free sample of the Always Infinity pads here.)
3. A pair of cute earth shoes. A friend of the family has a few pair that she loves, but I hadn’t found a pair that I thought were age-appropriate until I visited their website and began searching. I would wear a pair of the Dharma shoes in bordeaux glossy leather, or a pair of the Solar shoes in black glossy leather. I can’t believe it took me so long to actually go to the site and pick out the shoes I would wear!
4. Something from the new Vickery & Clarke line. CVS has this line of natural beauty products that I have been dying to try. The Detox Face Mask, the Mega Rich Eye Cream and the Hand Creme with Shea Butter are all on my list. Too bad there are no CVS Pharmacies in my area!
5. Fuze – in some of the slenderize flavors. Tangerine Grapefruit and Pomegrantae Acai Berry sound like such intriguing flavors! Maybe I’ll splurge the next time I’m at the grocery store! “7 great flavors, 10 calories, 2 grams of carbs, 4 key ingredients and 1 resolution!”
Related articles by Zemanta
- I Can’t Do Without- BeyondPod (mobigasmic.blogspot.com)
- Bold New Ground (mobigasmic.blogspot.com)
- Video: HTC Fuze aka HTC Touch Pro review (windowsmobilecool.com)
- 2008’s top three MP3 players (reghardware.co.uk)
- Windows Mobile Browser Battlemodo: Can You Get the Real Internet? [Battlemodo] (gizmodo.com)