91. Drink 64 ounces of water every day for a week – water is so good for you. Everyone should drink at least SOME water every day, and since I know I can tolerate 64 ounces a day, this is my goal. Staying hydrated is important for skin health!
92. If I can do it for a week, make it a month – because what’s a month when you really think about drinking water?
93. Go on a road trip with no predetermined destination – this makes me nervous because I’m such a planner, but we’ll see what happens!
94. Buy a matching bra and panty set – everyone should have pretties on underneath their regular clothes
96. Tithe – I’m not regular about it right now but know that it’s part of what I believe and so I need to figure this out!
97. Read the entire Bible from cover to cover again – I’ve done it once but that was like 8 years ago. It’s darned time.
99. Work from home – I’ve already done this one! I’d love to do it full-time for a little while but for now the bank is my work home.
100. Leave my city once a month – I am not in “my” city right now. I’m a million miles away in South Carolina! Whee!