31. Keep track of every movie I watch – I’m doing this on the same page as my books. I’ve also added a category for new music tastes, too.
32. Pay off Chase card – this one will be done at the end of January. I am SO excited about this.
34. Cut out sugar (and all sugar substitutes) for at least a week – I mentioned the sweet tooth before and think this could be a start to cutting out most of the sugar in my life. I know that a week isn’t really long enough to make a total change, but I can start somewhere right?
35. If I make it through the week, try for a month – see above.
36. Cut out fast food for an entire month – so not even once a week like the beginning of the list said. I swear the stuff is addictive.
37. Eat like a vegetarian for an entire month – I don’t eat a lot of meat, but I do eat some, so I think cutting it out would be really interesting.
38. Visit five new states – I’ll be visiting both Atlanta, GA and Columbia, SC in January. I’ll be able to hit the states around there after I move. If I drive myself out there to move, I’ll get this number doubled in no time!
40. Begin nose job research – this is something I’ve wanted for years but never looked seriously into. I think it’s about time. I hate my nose.