As of January 1st, I must begin living an absolutely dairy-free life. I am incredibly nervous about this, but since both my primary care physician and my rheumatologist have explained that dairy is obviously a trigger for my immune system, it needs to go.
I love cheese. I would marry cheese. No, really, I have NEVER met a cheese I didn’t like. The stinkiest, most aged, strongest cheese and I are close. Until January 1st.
Why 1/1? Well, I that gives me two weeks to digest the fact that I’m about to change my diet by 175 degrees. I’m bummed and need those two weeks.
Do you live a dairy-free life? If so, do you have any tips for me?
Related articles by Zemanta
- How not to sell the patient centered medical home
- Medical students avoiding primary care, is it more than money?
- The decline of family practice training programs
- Why nurse practitioners and physician assistants will not solve the primary care shortage
- Expect more primary care work under an Obama health plan