- Image by marielito via Flickr
I’m sure you’ve heard, time and time again, that it’s better to take the stairs than to stand for 30 seconds on the elevator. However, did you know how much better it is for you?
In a recent study published in the European Heart Journal, for 12 weeks, about 70 hospital employees used the stairs exclusively at work. Improvements were clearly shown:
Look what you could do for your body in 3 short months!
Take the stairs!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Facts About Cholesterol (articlesbase.com)
- Lipoprotein Levels May Predict Women’s Hypertension Risk (nlm.nih.gov)
- 5 Things About Flaxseed (fitsugar.com)
- High Blood Pressure (articlesbase.com)
- You may be fat, but you may be healthy, too (alanhealthupdate.blogspot.com)