Okay, well you can’t win my husband’s sweethearts because I’m missing that whole husband thing, but I can send you over to Cherie Burbach’s post at BlissTree (which formerly housed most of the B5Media health-centered blogs) to win the book My Husband’s Sweethearts by Bridget Asher!
“Faced with the imminent death of her charming, cheating and estranged husband Artie, Lucy Shoreman decides to call the names in his little black book and invite the ladies to his Philadelphia home to say a final farewell. For her part, 30-ish Lucy, who’s 18 years Artie’s junior, can’t decide whether she loves or hates the man, while her much-married mother insists he deserves forgiveness. As a broad spectrum of his ex-lovers arrives, including a surprised mother-and-daughter duo and a troubled young woman Lucy takes under her wing, Artie’s previously undisclosed and estranged grown son, John, shows up and seems as wickedly appealing as Dad. Asher, a pen name of prolific author Julianna Baggott, takes the edge off her sharply drawn characters with a succession of familiar sentiments. But flashes of wit and a parade of memorable women keep pages turning as Lucy grows increasingly and endearingly confused about her feelings toward Artie, John and the rest.” ~ Amazon review
Even if you don’t want the book, I recommend you head over to the BlissTree blogs and see what they have to offer – lots of good stuff over there!
Related articles by Zemanta
- We Are Strangers to Ourselves, Says Study [Romance] (cityfile.com)
- Guest Blogger – Donna from Stop and Visit the Zoo (organizewithsandy.blogspot.com)
- Successful Blogging Through A Little Black Book (steven-sanders.com)
- Act Like A Lady. Think Like A Man (buppie.blogspot.com)
- Latest In The Artie Lange Saga: The Real Artie Calls In (01/05/09) (shabooty.com)