- Image via Wikipedia
I feel like my life just threw seventeen lemons in my direction.
I took eight and made lemonade out of them.
I took four and threw them back … I don’t need those.
I took three and made lemon meringue pie out of them. Tasty, right?
The other two lemons? They’re in my lap. I’m wondering what I’m supposed to do with them, and just kinda sitting, waiting, watching, and holding on.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Pie r Round: Lemon Meringue Pie (laist.com)
- Novelist & Book Critic Bond Over Lemon Meringue Pie (mediabistro.com)
- Sweet Wine Wednesday #4 (smellthecork.blogspot.com)
- Tip: Five Ways to Use Naked Lemons (thekitchn.com)
- Urban Studies: How Sweet It Was (nytimes.com)